La Quinta Inn Richmond : Gran Hotel
La Quinta Inn Richmond
- La Quinta is a resort city in Riverside County, California, USA, specifically in the Coachella Valley between Indian Wells and Indio. The population was 23,694 at the 2000 census. The Robb Report credits La Quinta as the nation's leading golf destination.
- LaQuinta, also known as Bartlesville Wesleyan College, in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, was built in 1930. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
- La Quinta Inn is a chain of limited service hotels in the United States, Canada and Mexico. LQ Management LLC, the owner, has its headquarters in the Las Colinas area of Irving, Texas, near Dallas.
- An industrial port city in north central California, on the eastern side of San Francisco Bay, north of Berkeley; pop. 87,425
- Richmond Station is an at-grade Bay Area Rapid Transit and Amtrak station located in Richmond, California. Each system is served by an island platform. The Capitol Corridor stops here, providing connections to BART. The San Joaquins, another Amtrak route, also has a stop at this station.
- An industrial city in east central Indiana; pop. 39,124
- A city in east central Kentucky, southeast of Lexington; pop. 27,152
- capital of the state of Virginia located in the east central part of the state; was capital of the Confederacy during the American Civil War
- At least 2 cars named Richmond were produced. The first was a steam car made by the Richmond Automobile Company in Richmond, Indiana from 1902 to 1903. The second was a car built by the Wayne Works in Richmond, Indiana from 1904 to 1917.
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
Richmond Tasmania with
Zeiss 150mm Sonnar f4
Fuji Superia Reala 100 colour negative
Epson V700 scanner
Richmond Texas Small Old Town Square Train Bridge 2008 P7295460
Richmond Texas Small Old Town Square Train Bridge 2008
Similar posts: hotels in ashboro nc broadway plaza hotel hotel bed rooms cracovia hotel krakow peninsula hotel hong kong hotel motel accomodations city hotel monopol hamburg ocean plaza hotel westwood country hotel
- (月) 18:03:29|
- Category: None