LORD NELSON HOTEL HALIFAX - CHEAP HOTELS IN WASHINGTON DC AREA.
Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- Nelson: English admiral who defeated the French fleets of Napoleon but was mortally wounded at Trafalgar (1758-1805)
- Horatio Nelson, 1st Viscount Nelson, 1st Duke of Bronte, KB (29 September 1758 – 21 October 1805) was an English flag officer famous for his service in the Royal Navy, particularly during the Napoleonic Wars.
- Lord Nelson is the lead vocalist for the rap metal band Stuck Mojo. He joined the group in 2006 after being offered a position to sing and rap for their album Southern Born Killers. Real Name Lloyd Nelson, The Stage Name "Lord Nelson" was given to him by Rich Ward on joining Stuck Mojo.
- The capital of Nova Scotia, Canada; pop. 67,800 (1991). It is Canada's principal ice-free port on the Atlantic coast
- Halifax is a four-piece rock band from Thousand Oaks, California. They formed in 2003 and currently are signed with Rocket Science Records.
- provincial capital and largest city of Nova Scotia
- Halifax is a passenger rail station on MBTA Commuter Rail's Plymouth/Kingston Line. It is the station where the line splits for either Plymouth or Kingston, and is the penultimate station of the entire line.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
marietta: ooh la la!
Photographed at the Lord Nelson hotel
in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Lighting was a Nikon SB-900 in a white shoot-through umbrella to camera left.
Photographed at the Lord Nelson hotel in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Lighting was an on-camera SB-900 with Gary Fong Lightsphere Collapsible.
Similar posts: hotel costes etage cheap hotels for sale venice beach fl hotels hotel excelsior san marco bergamo hotel del sur perez zeledon siesta key hotels on beach congress hotel frankfurt opryland hotel reviews melrose hotel dallas
- (月) 18:02:59|
- Category: None