NORTH WOOD INN : AMERICAS BEST VALUE INN HOTEL.
North Wood Inn
- (North Woods) The Laurentian Mixed Forest Province, also known as the North Woods, is a forested ecoregion in Canada and the United States. In Canada it is found in Ontario around the Great Lakes and the Saint Lawrence River though Quebec to Quebec City.
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
Clearman's North Woods Inn - Monrovia, California
804 N. Huntington Drive
An authentic bit of the North Woods set down in Southern California.
Before the turn of the century the huge logging wheels holding our sign were pulled by oxen and used to haul logs out of the North Woods. The sign itself is mounted on a slab cut from a thousand year old mammoth redwood
tree. Inside you will find steaks and sandwiches, also of giant size and quality, our tribute to hearty appetites and to the early pioneers of the North Woods.
Clearman's North Woods Inn: Salads
North Woods is known for its cheese bread (YUM...you can find their spread at grocery stores) and their cabbage salads. One is dressed with bleu cheese and the other is dressed with a vinegarette.
Similar posts: peace lodge hotel costa rica smoky mountain national park hotels wittrup motel gulf surf resort motel accommodation hunter valley nsw cheap hotels riga james bond quantum of solace hotel
- (月) 18:01:34|
- Category: None