1837 bed and breakfast
. Motel in gatlinburg. Mgm hotel restaurants.
1837 Bed And Breakfast
- Year 1837 (MDCCCXXXVII) was a common year starting on Sunday (link will display the full calendar) of the Gregorian Calendar (or a common year starting on Friday of the 12-day slower Julian calendar).
- A place or article used by a person or animal for sleep or rest
- a plot of ground in which plants are growing; "the gardener planted a bed of roses"
- A piece of furniture for sleep or rest, typically a framework with a mattress and coverings
- a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep; "he sat on the edge of the bed"; "the room had only a bed and chair"
- furnish with a bed; "The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals"
- The time for sleeping
B & B
1837 Bed & Breakfast, Charleston, SC
According to a television documentary on this B&B, the family of slaves lived on the 3rd floor of this house. During hard times, the master had to sell the mother and
they were loaded onto a ship in Charleston Harbor. George, the young child of the couple, tried to swim out to the ship to be with his parents, but drowned in the harbor.
1837 B&B Interior
We had a lovely weekend in Charleston SC. Stayed at the 1837 Bed and Breakfast in the heart of dwon town right next to the College of Charleston and a few blocks from Kign Street. This is an old (1837) "single" house, one room wide at the street. The stairs to the upper floors are on the outside.
Similar posts: choice hotels travel agent rate cool hotels in dallas australia accommodation croatia accommodations city hotel deutschmeister vienna woodstock inn and brewery cap d antibes hotel two suns inn cheap hotels in vienna bed and breakfast in cape may new jersey
- (月) 18:08:19|
- Category: None
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/06/25(日) 20:18:50 |
- [ Edit ]